Everest High Three Passes Trek is an exhilarating adventures in the Himalayas of Nepal that includes trekking on popular Everest trails while also discovering unique gems of the Khumbu region. During our trekking period, we cross three high passes in the Everest region – Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159ft), Cho La Pass (5420m/17,782ft) and Renjo La Pass (5,360m/17,585ft) and set foot on the Everest base camp, climb Kala Patthar and Gokyo Ri; and tour Gokyo Lakes. This route also introduces trekkers to the remote and untouched Nangpa La Valley, the Sherpa village of Marlung and the monastery village of Thame. It is a trek with unparallel alpine beauty and without doubt the grandest mountain scenery on the world. The highlights of the trek include the Sherpa village of Khumjung, the pristine Gokyo lake, the breathtaking scenery from the all these passes and the visit to Everest base camp. Unlike other treks in Everest region, this trek makes a loop, hence no tracing back of the route. The good thing about this trek is despite having to cross three passes, you do not require any technical climbing and any person with good fitness and previous trekking experience can complete the trek
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m.) airport ,Pick up by our office representative and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Full day Sight seeing in Kathmandu valley & Trekking preparation.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 5: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
Day 6: Trek to Thame (3820m.)
Day 7: Trek to Marlung(4210m.)
Day 8: Trek to Renjo- la pass(5360m) then trek to Gokyo (4750m.)
Day 9: Hike to Gokyo RI (5357m), back to Gokyo & trek to Thanga (4710m.)
Day 10: Trek to Chola -Pass(5420m.) then trek to Dzongla (4830m)
Day 11: Trek to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 12: Trek to Gorakshep (5160m), hike to Everest Base Camp (5380m)
Day 13: Hike to Kalapatthar (5545m), back to Lobuche (4900m)
Day 14: Trek to Chukung (4740m) via Kongma La Pass (5535m.).
Day 15: Trek to Pangboche (3900m)
Day 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 17: Trek to Lukla (2805m)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel, farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant .
Day 19: Free day , shopping
The Package cost Includes
• Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by Private vehicles.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Accommodation in local Guest House on twin sharing basis for trekking area on Full board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
• Necessary National Park Entry fee.
• English Speaking Trekking Guide
• Trekking Porters
• All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide in Kathmandu including entrance fee.
• All applicable taxes
Cost does not include:
• International Airfare and taxes.
• Nepal visa fee.
• Lunch and Dinner in the city / out of trekking area.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
• Personal expenses.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
• Any insurance.
• Expenses of personal nature.