Narphu valley Trekking is probably the best trekking treks of Annapurna region and for those who ant to explore hidden valley. Hidden by swirls of mountain mist ahead of us, from kangla pass at 5200m the magnificent panorama view of Annapurna massif appears remote and forbidding. Our destination is the Nar-Phu valley, above the tree line on the upper limits of cultivation, in the very north of Manang district. It takes five hours reaching the pass that links Nar with Manang and three other villages in the down valley. Nowadays, Nar Phu has about 300 inhabitants who depend on livestock, unlike most Bhotia people, whose trading patterns changes drastically after Nepali government closed boarder with Tibet, the people of Nar and Phu valley were least affected by this change. The tortuous path leading from the valley into Tibet had never made them dependent’s recent decision to open up Nar and Phu to tourists has evoked little enthusiasm among the villagers, whose pastoral lifestyle continues.
Day 1:- Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:- Sightseeing and prepared permit & trekking.
Day 4:- Drive from Kathmandu to BesiShahar.
Day 5:- Bahundanda.
Day 6:- Jagat.
Day 7:- Dharapani.
Day 8:- Koto.
Day 9:- Dharmasala.
Day 10:- Meta.
Day 13:- Hike around Phu.
Day 14:- Nar Village.
Day 15:- Dharmasala.
Day 16:- Chame.
Day 17:- Pisang.
Day 18;- Manang
Day 19:- Yak Kharka.
Day 20:- Throng Phedi.
Day 21:- Muktinath.
Day 22:- Jomsom.
Day 23:- Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 24:- Sightseeing at Pokhara valley.
Day 25:- Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 26:- Free day.
Day 27:- Departure.
Total Cost: ON REQUEST
The Package cost Includes
• Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by Private vehicles. Flight PKR – KTM.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on BB basis.
• Accommodation in local Guest House, Homestay & Tent on twin sharing basis for trekking area on Full board
• Necessary Trekking / conservation Entry fee.
• English Speaking Trekking Guide
• Trekking Porters
• All sightseeing tours as per itinerary with English speaking guide in Kathmandu & Pokhara including entrance fee.
• All applicable taxes
Cost doesnot include:
• International Airfare and taxes.
• Nepal visa fee.
• Lunch and Dinner city / out of trekking area.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
• Personal expenses.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
• Any insurance.
• Expenses of personal nature