Mardi Himal TreksJanuary 26, 2021
Discovering Nepal – 14 DaysFebruary 1, 2021
Sikles Yangjakot community based trek is one of the lower hills trek for those who don’t want to go to alpine area but want to take enjoy of the alpine area by seeing mountains from very close distances. The trek offers perfect view of the Annapurna by close distance. The route goes via many village of many kinds ethnic groups settlement like gurung, chhetri, bharmin, blacksmiths, so it will be extra-ordinary experience of culture, ritual, costume and so on. You will stay over night in community home stay so that you will have more chance to exchange experience, chance to learn more about local culture and activities. The second largest gurung village in Nepal, Sikles offers pastoral hospitality for you. During the trekking, you will see the mountains view of Annapurna from most of the trails with jungle walk, bird watching, butterflies are the extra gift of the trek to the trekkers. Aroma Nepal Treks operate trekking in this region with full ecological way.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing.
- Day 03: Drive to Madibesi & trek to Yangjakot (Home stay)
- Day 04: Trek to Tangting (Home stay)
- Day 05: Trek Siklesh (Home Stay)
- Day 06: Trek to Kashari & drive to Pokhara
- Day 07: Fly to Kathmandu & Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- Day 08: Next Destination / Fly back to home.
- Community based tourism (Home stay).
- Annapurna Himalaya range in mirror distance.
- Culture, Landscape, Flora & Fauna.
Cost of The Trip: USD 1000 Per Person
The Package cost Includes
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 02 nights twin/double room accommodation as per the above hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 02 nights twin/double room accommodation as per the above hotel in Pokhara on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 03 nights Yangjakot / Siklesh trek using local community home stay’ en-route on full board basis including guide, porters as per the group strength.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project, entry fees and Trekkers’ Information Managements System [TIMS].
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara & Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide in Kathmandu including entrance fee.
- Surface transfers with necessary vehicle retention.
- All applicable govt taxes.
The Package cost does not Includes
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Sightseeing which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Travel insurance, Covid Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Staff Tips