Mt. Manaslu, 8th highest mountain in the world (8163m.) is located east of the Annapurna range. Recently opened to tourists, Manaslu’s unsurpassed beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. This trek requires a special trekking permit for Manaslu conservation are with an entry fee. Manaslu is completely an off-the-beaten-track trek and has only been open for trekking since 1991. The Manaslu circuit is one of the best remote area treks in Nepal. The route sees very few trekkers and still has not been developed into tea house trekking. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture, and genuine adventure trekkers as they climb to the base of Mt. Manasalu. The inhabitants of the upper Budi-Gandaki region are known as the Nuri; their language and dress are quite similar to the neighboring Tibetans. These local Himalayan people still earn their living through trade with Tibet. The mountain views from Nupri are sensational and crossing the Larke La pass is one of the most beautiful and dramatic of the Himalayas. It follows the rugged gorge of the Budi-Gandaki River for the first 12 days before crossing the Larkya Pass (5,100m.) and descends down to the Marsyangdi River. This trek gives you an experience of both the Annapurna and Manaslu regions.
The Package cost Includes
• Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by Private vehicles / Flight PKR-KTM.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on BB basis.
• Accommodation in local Guest House on twin sharing basis for trekking area on Full board
• Necessary Conservation area Entry fee.
• English Speaking Trekking Guide
• Trekking Porters
• All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide in Kathmandu including entrance fee.
• All applicable taxes
Cost doesnot include:
• International Airfare and taxes.
• Nepal visa fee.
• Lunch and Dinner city / out of trekking area.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
• Personal expenses.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
• Any insurance.
• Expenses of personal nature.