The Annapurna region of Nepal is a land so gorgeous; it’s long been the ultimate trekking dream for hikers. Here, the sacred peaks of Annapurna, Machapuchare and Dhaulagiri, shining with snow year round, tower over ancient rhododendron forests, icy glaciers/ rivers, and temperate jungles where leopard still roam. Plenty of trekkers come here for all this beauty – but few stray off the tourist routes. Trekkers/ Walkers stay in village communities – sometimes in people’s homes – so they will spend time for real interaction with Nepali’s people. You will eat / Sleep with local families in tea house. You will visit a village weaving workshop and a cheese making project. The high point of your trek is sacred Khayer Lake (4500m) surrounded with shrines, and with the peak of Annapurna towering above.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, transfer to Hotel.O/N Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full day sight seeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive/ flight to Pokhara & transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Beni (3-4 hours) and Trek to Banskharka
Day 05: Trek to Nangi village.
Day 06: Trek to Moharedanda.
Day 07: Trek to Danda Kharka .
Day 08: Trek to Tikot
Day 09: Trek to Swanta
Day 10: Trek to Khopra
Day 12: Exploration day
Day 13: Trek to Paudwar ( Local Home stay.)
Day 14: Trek to Narchyang ( Local Home Stay.)
Day 15: Trek back to Pokhara via Beni
Day 16: Half day sight seeing tour in Pokhara, farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant .
Day 17: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 18: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 19: Fly out your next destination.
Features of this treks:Best sunrise & sunset views.
Spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges.
Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids.
Non touristic area and quiet place.
Gurung & Magar culture & practices.
Short Itinerary from Pokhara to Pokhara.
Day 01: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapool and Trek to Ghandruk
Day 02: Trek to Tadapani.
Day 03: Trek to Dobatoo / Bayali
Day 04: Trek to Khopra Danda.
Day 05: Explore Khayar Lake and over night at Khopra Danda.
Day 06: Trek to Swata
Day 07: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 08: Sunrise trip from Poonhill, Trek to Nayapool and drive back to Pokhara.
For trekking in different places, or if you need further information, Please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct : 009779856032425.
The Package cost Includes
• Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by Private vehicles.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on BB basis.
• Accommodation in local Guest House, Homestay & Tent on twin sharing basis for trekking area on Full board
• Necessary Trekking / conservation Entry fee.
• English Speaking Trekking Guide
• Trekking Porters
• All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide in Kathmandu & Pokhara including entrance fee.
• All applicable taxes
Cost doesnot include:
• International Airfare and taxes.
• Nepal visa fee.
• Lunch and Dinner city / out of trekking area.
• Sightseeing which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
• Personal expenses.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
• Any insurance.
• Expenses of personal nature.